Sunday 21 September 2014

Blog Post #1 - Something New

It's time! It's here! I've finally decided to get off my mopey bottom and start my blog. I've wanted to for some time now but something seemed to be preventing me... The ever so dreaded "Excuses". So what influenced me to push those awful things aside? Maybe it was the daunting fact that I am in my 13th year of high school and I feel as though I simply cannot go on. Or it could be that my older brothers will separately be touring the world doing what they absolutely love and I'm a tad bit jealous. Who knows ;)

Here's a random photo of me playing the only 2 chords I've learned on the mandolin.

If I'm completely honest, I'm not entirely sure what this blog will include. I predict that I will become inspired to do wonderful and incredible things that will be fully discussed here. However, while I practice pushing those "Excuses" out of the way again, I may cover some different topics. We can talk about arts and crafts (DIY), beauty, and the fiery passion I have for the song "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae. (Check it out here http://youtube.com/watch?v=oWQl00LWEwE)

I will try to post once a week to begin with and then we'll see how it goes from there.

Please join me on my journey through the blog world! If you've been afraid to start too, remember...


        We can learn and grow together! Well, not actually grow together, but you get the idea.

Feedback/helpful tips would be much appreciated, and if you want me to check out your blog then just let me know in the comments!

        -Little Lucy Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment